General context of the project
INTERSOS is a humanitarian organization in the frontline of emergencies, working all over the world to bring independent, impartial and neutral humanitarian aid to people, families, and communities whose lives are threatened by conflict, extreme poverty, natural or manmade disasters. It does so by providing assistance and protection during humanitarian emergencies, according to its operational and resource capacities. Our interventions are based upon the values of solidarity, justice, human dignity, equal rights and opportunities for all people, and respect for diversity and coexistence.
In this context, the High-Value Donors Programme plays a critical role in strengthening private fundraising and, therefore, in increasing the capacity of the organization of implementing time-effective, autonomous and relevant emergency intervention, while contributing to the general financial sustainability.
General purpose of the position
Support the management of corporate fundraising, partnerships and events, contributing to the overall private fundraising strategy and ensuring that the activities are consistently implemented and the objectives included in the private fundraising strategic and annual plans are met.
Main responsibilities and tasks
- Manage the identification and acquisition of new potential partner companies
- Support the research for new tools and methods of approaching companies in order to maximize collection and seize new opportunities
- Support the design and implementation of upgrading plans for current partners and major donors
- Design and write project proposals and concept notes for potential donors in close collaboration with the Programmes Department and the Missions
- Manage and monitor the proposals presented to companies in all phases (approval, implementation and reporting)
- Manage specific fundraising campaigns related to solidarity gifts and dedicated to specific target groups (companies, professionals, associations, schools and other identified targets)
- Support the management of the 5x1000 campaign
- Support the organization and management of fundraising events
- Analyse and research on sector trends in the Italian and foreign markets
- Ensure the consistent monitoring and analysis of data related to the activities managed
Required profile and experience
• Bachelor / Master Degree (Laurea specialistica o vecchio ordinamento)
• Specific specialization, master or documented training in fundraising (preferable)
• At least 1 years of work experience in managing Corporate Fundraising Activities
• Project design and monitoring
• Excellent writing skills
• Excellent networking skills
• Proficient use of the Office Suite Programmes
Fluent Italian and English
- Strong motivation and adherence to the humanitarian principles and the mission of INTERSOS
- Flexibility in working hours, week end / holidays when required by the situation/ context
- Strong attitude for teamwork and collaboration within a complex organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to unexpected events
Interested candidates are invited to apply following the link below: https://www.intersos.org/posizioni-aperte/italia/#intersosorg-vacancies-italy/vacancy-details/64302fdef2bf3b0027b7da4c/
Please note that our application process is made of 3 quick steps: register (including your name, email, password and citizenship), sign-up and apply by attaching your CV in PDF format. Through the platform, candidates will be able to track their applications’ history with INTERSOS.
Please also mention the name, position and contact details of at least three references: two line managers and one HR referent. Family members are to be excluded.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the first interview.